A positive and uplifting atmosphere can set the tone for a resident’s stay. Riverview Health Services employs outgoing and friendly professional staff to create social programs and activities. We often specialize activities to match the capabilities and needs of each resident. This also has a powerful impact on the healing process.
Each resident is given a calendar to keep them informed of upcoming events such as birthday parties, movies, musical programs, outings and other special events. Friends and family are always welcome to visit and attend our special events.
Specific activities include:
- Active resident and family councils and volunteer programs
- Musical performances
- Current events update
- Reading the newspaper
- Singing exercises
- Fitness activities
- Stretching exercises
- Religious meetings
- Field trips/outings
- Volunteer involvement
Special Events for January:
- January 3rd: Dave Fox and his Trash Can Band
- January 3rd: Volun-Cheers Birthday and Bingo Get Together
- January 10th: The Rusty Reed Band
- January 11th: Cooking Class – Let’s Make Pizzas!
- January 23rd: Ringing in the New Year Party
- January 23rd: Family Council Open House from 3-5pm
During a few of our Afternoon Matinees, we will be trying out our new Popcorn Machine!